ALL TEACHER, ADMINISTRATOR, NURSE, AND EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ON SCHOOLSPRING
Unless noted otherwise, application for the positions listed below may be done through our online application process.
- Bus Drivers (Paid Training)
- Cafeteria Workers
- Special Education Educational Assistants
CURRENT OPENINGS FOR TEMPORARY POSITIONS:
- Full-time building substitutes (1 year position, 5 days per week)
- Substitute Cafeteria Workers
- Substitute Custodians
- Substitute Teachers
- Substitute Educational Assistants
- Substitute Bus Drivers (will train)
CURRENT OPENINGS FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2022-2023 PERMANENT POSITIONS:
Please use this link for all positions listed below: SchoolSpring.
- Business Administrator - Berlin Public Schools
- Human Resources/Receptionist - Berlin Public Schools
- Director of Special Services - Berlin Public Schools
- Special Education Teacher - Berlin Middle High School (grades 6-12)
- Upper Level Math Teacher - Berlin Middle High School (grades 9-12)
To apply for any of the above positions, please click the link listed below to download an application for the Berlin Public Schools. Or you can fill out the online form to apply electronically.
If you choose to fill out the paper application, please email the completed application to email@example.com or send via postmail to:
Berlin Public Schools
Attn: Human Resources
183 Hillside Ave.
Berlin, NH 03570
The Berlin Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.